Benefits of a Dip Pool
Dip Pools exclusively uses Theralux’s proudly Australian-designed swimming pool filtration and cleaning system. It represents over 100 years of water purification expertise.
It is the healthiest, most affordable and environmentally friendly way to make a dip in your pool a refreshing and rejuvenating experience.
- Hot minerals springs and baths have been greatly valued for their refreshing and restorative qualities for thousands of years.
- “Taking the waters” and “taking the cure” were highly fashionable during the 19th century in resorts such as England’s Bath and Belgium’s Spa – which still draw large visitor numbers today.
- So too in Australia, at destinations as varied as Daylesford in Victoria and the 42 degrees Centigrade artesian baths at Lightning Ridge in western NSW.
- Dip Pools, with their Theralux enhanced minerals water management system, are the modern take on practices that date back millennia.
- Theralux treated mineral pool water is filled with natural emollients, which leave the skin feeling soft and smooth, perfect for those with sensitive skin ailments.
- Theralux cutting edge filtration equipment provides crystal clear clarity, eliminating germs and bacteria from your pool while ensuring a clean, mild taste.
- Mineral enhanced pools deliver a range of therapeutic benefits, ensuring you feel relaxed and rejuvenated after every swim.
Mineral enhanced pool is valuable to those who are pregnant. Several researches have found that proper levels of magnesium during pregnancy can help keep the uterus from contracting prematurely. A Theralux mineral pool will also treat pregnant women with tissue repair, providing relief to a body that is being pushed to its limits.
- The entire Theralux system has been designed to be as energy efficient as possible.
- Its 8 Star Energy rated Theraflo TVS pool pump will provide substantial electrical consumption savings over its lifetime .
- The Theraclear filter and glass filtration media produce optimum pump hydraulic conditions, delivering considerable energy savings.
- Less backwashing means using less water and less chemicals.
- Due to its outstanding energy efficiency, the Theralux system delivers substantial cost savings over its lifetime.
- By reducing the need for backwashing, Theralux also significantly reduces water usage and costs.
- The reduction in backwashing also minimises the amount of chemicals required for balancing, saving you even more money.
- Due to its superior design, the Theralux system also reduces the need for speciality chemicals like clarifiers & algaecides, further reducing your expenses
- By reducing the amount of water required to top up your pool after backwashing, the Theralux system helps save this precious resource. This will provide considerable literage savings over the life of the system.
- Theralux will play a role in reducing Urban Salinity, with an impressively low salt/mineral content of 3000ppm.
- Theralux pool water requires less ongoing treatment, cutting the use of harsh chemicals.